Planet Apothecary Sensory DNA Profiles offer you 20 plus pages of personal insights and into the templates and blueprints of your individual or team sensory thresholds and make sense of the way you live, learn and flourish.
You will receive a bespoke menu of Sensory Snacks which are quick, easy, accessible sensory tips to use anytime, anywhere to nourish your brains and experience your most optimal self.
Planet Apothecary concepts are here to support you in understanding why you feel the way you feel in certain situations, in certain places and with certain people with food for thought or to munch to support those feelings.
Sensory DNA Profiles:
Make Sense of your World
Are you ready to :
- increase your self-awareness about how sensory thresholds affect your attention, emotion and behavior?
- apply simple solutions to reduce sensory overload and improve your health, well-being and productivity?
- manage stress-, time- and energy and to be more resilient to daily change and chaos?
- expand your understanding of others and improve your relationships with family, friends, colleagues and the world at large?
- appreciate your core body needs, apply self-care and commit to self editing your lifestyle and choices accordingly?
Then you are ready to change your life with this 30 minute dive into your
Sensory IQ processing style and menu of Solutions.
Explore our IG and Facebook pages for daily considerations to support your expanded perspective of Whole Being, the inter relatedness of people, process & place, seasonal cycles, and ceremonies of caring for yourselves.
Our mission is to inspire the awareness that you, our communities, our Planet and all its inhabitants, have remarkable tools at our disposal to reconnect with the origins of sustainable cycles of Whole'being as we come to our senses and soothe our minds.
"It takes a great deal of courage to be the full expression of yourself...
Jeanette provides practical, perceptive, hands-on information which will enhance every aspect of your spiritual growth and physical awareness, both as a leader and as an individual.
I challenge you not to be inspired!"
— Bill Ayling, Director Bio-Resonance Programming-UK