SENSE: Tactile . Smell . Sight
Soother Stone Soapz Collection: Set of 9 Soapz
- Red Tigers Eye Gemstone Benefits: Grounding | Courage | Protection
Orange Carnelian Gemstone Benefits: Happiness | Joy | Humor
Yellow Tiger's Eye Gemstone Benefits: Focus | Self Confidence | Optimism
Green Aventurine Gemstone Benefits: Love | Compassion | Peace
Blue Sodalite Gemstone Benefits: Trust | Communication | Loyalty
Indigo Amethyst Gemstone Benefits: Meditation | Intuition | Empathy
Violet Clear Quartz Gemstone Benefits: Inspiration | Higher Wisdom | Creativity
Pink Rose Quartz Gemstone Benefits: Love | Connection | Healing
Turquoise Amazonite Gemstone Benefits: Faith | Tranquility | Patience
Stone Soap Benefits
- Made with 100% natural and organic ingredients, including resonant C02/ZnO plasma imbued real semi-precious gemstones for emotional support and general wellness.
- Our Gemstone chakra soaps create a balanced field of energy with you in the center.
- A wonderful way to envelop yourself and those you love in the resonant fields with a simple suds at any point in your day.
- Due to the artisanal nature of our soaps. colors may vary.
Our Soother Stone Soapz make a perfect gift for your dear ones.
And when they know that each one has its own scent, unique lore, attributes and activities, you'll enjoy the common unity or community of sharing the songs, smiles and touch and re- frame your thoughts beyond any ideas that living in these times call for social distancing.
Be in community with our Sensory Soother Stone Soapz and be "matter of fact" in your daily hygiene practically prepared when you reach out and touch someone with love, fun and your soother stone tribes. The gifts are priceless.
Soother Stone Soapz Collection
Free Herkimer Diamonds Charcol soap with the purchase of our Soother Stone Soap Collection.
- Charcoal has been into medicinal use for over thousands of years.
- The ancient Egyptians used it as a poultice to clean wounds.
- The Hindus used it for filtration of water.In the 18th century, pharmacists and chemists studied charcoal to discover its abilities to provide protection from toxins. Presently, activated charcoal (one of the processed forms) is used in water filters as well as an antidote for poison.
- Recently, charcoal has gained popularity for the skin benefits it provides.
- Fun Fact: Processed charcoal is included as an important ingredient in natural soaps and cleansers throughout the world.
Soother Stones are used in cognitive behavioral therapy with clinical proof that these stones benefit our psychology in many ways. The simple hygiene of washing hands is enhanced with our gently scented, residue free glycerine soaps.
Motivate your children (and even yourself) knowing the treasure of an real semi precious stone awaits in the center of each soap.
- Each gemstone has its own unique healing lore.
- With each wash, your soap morphs into lustrous shapes and your treasure becomes more apparent.
- Once you arrive at the core and your stone comes home to your hands, pause and notice its shape, it's luster, its clarity or opacity.
- Notice how it feels in your palm, between your thumb and index finger.
- Rub the stone using your thumb so that the continuous motion activates the nerves situated at the base of your thumb that results in releasing natural endorphins.
- This, in turn, induces a soothing sense of calmness and relaxation in the body and mind.
- Welcome your companion and enjoy the gift of touch.